Students at Kelso High have many opportunities to enrich their education and social development, both in the classroom and with extra-curricular activities.
In year 7 a Platinum Class has been introduced for the most able students with the aim of extending the students’ within the classroom.
A number of students participate in a Virtual Selective Program which operates throughout the Western Region.
A full range of extra-curricular activities, both within the Campus and across the College, provides students with many opportunities.
Extra-curricular activities include:
- Public Speaking
- Cirkus Surreal
- Drama Productions
- Range of Individual & Team Sports
- Student Representative Council
- Student Leadership Programs
- Agriculture Club
- Vocal Groups
- CKC Cup (Canobolas, Kelso, Cowra)
- Gifted and Talented Programs
- Streamwatch / Waterwatch
- Mock Trial
- Orchestra, Bands & Ensembles
- International Visits
- Dance Ensembles
- Year 7 Camp
- Girri Girri Sports Academy
- Japanese Club